Working side by side with residents and community leaders, the South City Foundation is revitalizing the neighborhood through quality mixed-income housing, a cradle-to-career education pipeline, and community wellness programs.
- FSU and FAMU campuses are nearby
- Adjacent to Capital City Country Club
- Surrounded by upcoming and rebounding neighborhoods
- Redevelopment opportunities on vacant parcels and the site of the Orange Avenue Housing Complex
- Repurposing opportunity with an existing vacant school building
A sense of security is essential to a person’s ability to thrive, be healthy and serve as a productive member of society. And security starts in the home. We should all see the value of South City becoming a safe, secure and thriving place to call home.Mark O'BryantPresident & CEO, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare